We the undersigned
- Note the ongoing consultation taking place in Hertsmere District regarding the building of a garden village around Coursers Farm and Salisbury Hall.
- Note that the proposed village will be joined to London Colney but that no consultation is taking place with London Colney residents in St. Albans District.
- Note that any development will have a major impact on the transport infrastructure around London Colney which is already overloaded.
- Note that the boundary between St. Albans and Hertsmere runs through London Colney, with McDonalds, the Holiday Inn Express and Mosquito Museum all in Hertsmere.
Call upon Hertsmere borough and St. Albans district councils
- to work together on strategic developments in the London Colney area and ensure that residents on both sides of the border are effectively consulted on any proposals
- to jointly work together to address existing issues affecting the transport infrastructure in the London Colney area.